The factory run solves 3 missions:
- Purchasing Decisions +40 (additional minus points for moving black bars)
- Careers +60
- Cleanup: 1 Plastic Bag +30
it uses two attachments: an arm that can move vertically + a passive attachment for triggering the factory and catching the box
Homi3 is an FLL Robot designed for First Lego League (FLL) challenges. It is based exclusively on parts from Lego Mindstorms EV3 Home Edition.
Building Instructions are available Online and for Download (PDF).
FLL Robot for education and training
The major purpose of the bot is for education and training. So far it has never been used in a real tournament yet.
The main features of Homi3
- Bot based on EV3 home edition only (*)
- very basic system for attachments with vertical movement
- basic system for passive attachments
- light sensor
- very good weight balance
- stable frame
(*) However attachments might require additional parts that go beyond the content of the “Lego Mindstorms 31313 – Mindstorms EV3” set. This is mainly because of the limited number of parts in that set.
See Homi3 in action
In order to see Homi3 in action I have created some examples based in the 2015 Trash Trek-Missions.